Chiropractic services in Balmain and Rozelle
Chiropractic is a health care profession interested in the non-surgical treatment of spine, muscle and joint problems. This is called the musculoskeletal system. Just like other health care professions, chiropractors specialise in different things such as spine care, rehabilitation and sports care (to say a few). Chris Knee chiropractor advances in treatments for
- Neck and back pain
- Muscle pain from acute rotator cuff tears to chronic hamstring problems (we treat all muscle problems)
- Joint pain such as that caused by acute sprains all the way to chronic osteoarthritis (we treat all joint problems)
- Sciatica (acute and chronic)
- Intervertebral disc problems (herniations, bulges, protrusions etc.)
- Tendon problems (such as tendinopathy and tendinitis)
- And many more.
At Balmain Sports Chiro we offer many treatment options for spine, muscle and joint problems to cater to both the patient’s needs and preferences. These include:
- McKenzie Method
- Joint manipulations (crack)
- Joint mobilisations (no crack)
- Joint therapies such as over pressure techniques
- Muscle release techniques (active muscle releases)
- Instrument assisted muscle techniques (advance massage)
- Dry needling
- Taping methods
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Prehabilitation exercises
- Strengthening exercises
- A vast array of others.
When you visit one of our sports chiropractors you will be given open and honest advice about your problem, and told exactly how much chiropractic treatments are likely to help. We practice evidence-based chiropractic. Evidence based practice is the gold standard in all healthcare, regardless of the profession.