About Chris Knee
An experienced chiropractor for almost a decade, Chris has a wide range of skills and qualifications in sports medicine, sports chiropractic, physiotherapy, strength and conditioning and nutritional medicine.
With training in the USA and Australia, Chris has been taught and mentored by world leading practitioners, including Dr William Moreau, the Managing Director of Sports Medicine for the USA Olympic team.
Believing that a good practitioner never stops learning, Chris has taken the next step in his healthcare journey and is currently studying the Doctor of Medicine (MD).
Chris is a firm believer in evidence-based practice, an approach to healthcare that integrates the most credible research with clinical expertise. He treats every patient with the highest quality evidence-based chiropractic care. From your first appointment to your last, you can expect your diagnosis and treatments technique to be based on the latest research and evidence.
His skills, knowledge, experience and commitment to evidence-based practice are what makes Chris one of Sydney’s most highly qualified and sought-after chiropractors. Combining his diverse range of skills and passion for fixing pain, Chris’ philosophy is to improve movement, mobility and function, so you can get back to enjoying your life without any pain.
As a former Ironman contestant, Chris enjoys being physically active, fit and healthy. When he’s not treating patients or studying for his next exam, he’s out in the community playing sports, cycling, running and trying out new healthy recipes in the kitchen.
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Doctor of Chiropractic (M.Chiro)
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner® (CCSP®)
- Nutritional Medicine (AdvDipNutMed)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- McKenzie Credentialed (Cred. MDT )
- Doctor of Physiotherapy (DPT) program (2016-2018)
- Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (ICCSP)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) (in progress)